Wednesday, December 3, 2014

QSB 4914 Research Dissertation

Research dissertation is a major module for students that take quantity surveying course. This module stands up of 4 credit hours and it’s taught by Ms. Theong. This module is non-examination but a research on any topic need to be submitted at the end of semester 6. This research was carry out continuously from semester 5.

  
Before having a topic for my research, I were assigned with a supervisor, Sr Dianne Kok. The topic for my research is the benefits and challenges of implementing green building: developers' perspective. During sem 5, I would need to submit proposal and literature review to my supervisor. Where else, during sem 6, I would need to submit the whole set of research to my supervisor and second reader.  

Throughout this module, it had help me strengthened my skill and knowledge. Therefore, I would like to take this opportunity to thanks Ms Theong and Sr, Dianne Kok for their guidance throughout these 2 sem, Without them, I would have difficulties in submitting these research.

No comments: